Customer Experience Manager
Location: San Diego, CA
Blooma is the leading AI-powered digital underwriting SaaS platform for commercial real estate. The Customer Experience (Adoption) Manager is responsible for expediting Blooma’s customers time to value in their first 90 days, throughout the onboarding process, and drive continued engagement and value to our users.
We are looking for a candidate with experience in commercial real estate (ideally with underwriting background), with strong communication skills, a history of helping customers achieve value by driving product adoption, and a passion for technology.
This role will require you to work cross-functionally to ensure Blooma delivers a best-in-class customer experience that allows customers to achieve their objectives by leveraging our industry leading SaaS solution. Success in the role will require a self-starter who organizes themselves for success with a passion for solving complex problems and using data / insights to drive meaningful customer engagements.
- Manage onboarding activities, including user training, across a portfolio of customer onboarding projects, ensuring a successful and timely completion achieving key milestones to ensure an accelerated time to value
- Drive product adoption and engagement to ensure users achieve business outcomes and value
- Use critical problem solving-skills to build workable solutions in close collaboration with customer-facing teams that include (Customer Success, Sales, Professional services, and Support) to ensure the customer remains on course
- Utilize product adoption data and customer insights to drive meaningful engagements
- Effectively communicate technical details and business outcomes to a diverse group of internal and external stakeholders
- Identify and drive efficiency in the onboarding process by developing best practices and process improvements on an ongoing basis
- Become a Blooma product expert
- 4+ years of experience in a customer-facing adoption role in a SaaS technology company
- Background in at least one of the following: banking, financial services, underwriting, credit analysis, asset management, or commercial real estate
- Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent
- Proven ability to effectively manage a group of users across a portfolio of accounts and/or projects
- Self-starter with a solutions-oriented attitude
- Excellent communicator
- History of leveraging product adoption data and/or customer insights to drive meaningful engagements
- Ability to build customer relationships
- Adaptable and flexible