Director of Implementation and Onboarding
Location: San Diego, CA
Blooma is the leading AI-powered digital underwriting SaaS platform for commercial real estate. The Director of Implementation & Onboarding is responsible for expediting Blooma’s customers time to value in their first 90 days, throughout the onboarding process, and drive continued engagement and value to our users.
We are looking for a candidate with experience in both SaaS B2B implementations, as well as specific subject matter expertise in either commercial lending, commercial real estate, or other Fintech, with strong communication skills, a history of helping customers achieve value by driving product adoption, and a passion for technology.
This is a hands-on position that will eventually evolve to a leadership position, managing the onboarding team and formalizing our processes. It requires working cross-functionally, with Sales, and product, to ensure that Blooma delivers a best-in-class customer experience that allows customers to achieve their objectives by leveraging our industry leading SaaS solution. Success in the role will require a self-starter who organizes themselves for success with a passion for solving complex problems and using data / insights to drive meaningful customer engagements.
- Manage implementation and onboarding activities, including user training, ensuring a successful and timely completion achieving key milestones to ensure an accelerated time to value
- Drive product adoption and engagement to ensure users achieve business outcomes and value
- Use critical problem solving-skills to build workable solutions in close collaboration with customer-facing teams that include (Customer Success, Sales, Professional services, and Support) to ensure the customer remains on course
- Measure effectiveness of customer onboarding utilizing product adoption data and customer insights to drive meaningful engagements
- Effectively communicate technical details and business outcomes to a diverse group of internal and external stakeholders
- Identify and drive efficiency in the onboarding process by developing best practices and process improvements on an ongoing basis
- Inspire Customer Experience Across Company
- Become a Blooma product expert
- 5+ years of experience in implementation, onboarding, and adoption in a SaaS technology company
- Experience in customer facing roles and ability to build customer relationships
- 3+ years of leadership experience, managing a team of direct reports
- Background in at least one of the following: banking, financial services, underwriting, credit analysis, asset management, or commercial real estate
- Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent
- Proven ability to effectively manage multiple onboarding projects at the same time
- Strong project management skills
- Self-starter with a solutions-oriented attitude
- Excellent communicator
- History of leveraging product adoption data and/or customer insights to drive meaningful engagements
- Adaptable and flexible