Java Backend Developer
Location: Austin, TX or Remote*
Blooma is the leading analytics and AI platform for commercial real estate lenders, brokers and investors. Blooma’s technology automates the analysis, underwriting, and risk management for commercial real estate portfolios, and delivers critical intelligence and insights to all commercial real estate stakeholders. Blooma allows underwriters and originators to spend less time reading documents and spreading financials, and more time making strategic decisions and closing the CRE transactions that make an impact in our neighborhoods and on our world.
Blooma is looking for a Java Backend Developer to join our growing Research & Development team. You’ll be part of our highly experienced, agile team that’s responsible for the full software development lifecycle of Blooma Products. You should have proven experience of at least 7 years of Java back-end coding. Experience in FinTech is highly preferred.
- Work with off and on shore development teams and product managers
- Develop new features and perform needed maintenance on backend micro-services and persistent layer
- Write and consume APIs effectively
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade
- Proven experience in back-end Java development (at least 7 years)
- Proven experience developing scalable SAAS solutions
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
- Great “can-do” attitude and ability to join a “one for all, all for one” team that loves what they do.
- Must have a US work Visa
*Preference for developers in the Austin, TX area, but accepting all applicants. Less than 10% travel.