.NET / Angular Full Stack Developer
Location: Austin, TX or Remote*
Blooma is the leading analytics and AI platform for commercial real estate lenders, brokers and investors. Blooma’s technology automates the analysis, underwriting, and risk management for commercial real estate portfolios, and delivers critical intelligence and insights to all commercial real estate stakeholders. Blooma allows underwriters and originators to spend less time reading documents and spreading financials, and more time making strategic decisions and closing the CRE transactions that make an impact in our neighborhoods and on our world.
Blooma is looking for a Full Stack Developer to join our growing Research & Development team. You’ll be responsible for the full software development lifecycle of a unique analytics system. Additionally, this role will provide support to internal users. As a Full Stack Developer, you should be both highly experienced in Angular and .NET back-end coding. Experience in building applications that expose both human factored front end and REST APIs. Experience in devOps is a plus. Math or statistics education is a plus.
- Ability to work alone on system wide features, both back and front end
- Build front-end applications through appealing visual design
- Develop new features and perform needed maintenance on backend micro-services and persistent layer
- Write APIs effectively
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade
- Proven experience developing Angular with a knack for visual design (at least 5 years)
- Proven experience in back-end .NET development (at least 7 years)
- Proven experience developing scalable SAAS solutions
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
- Great “can-do” attitude and ability to join a “one for all , all for one” team that loves what they do.
- Must have a US work Visa
*Preference for developers in the Austin, TX area, but accepting all applicants. Less than 10% travel.