CRE Data Analyst
Location: San Diego, CA
The CRE Data Analyst is responsible for verifying the quality of data in the Blooma platform to benefit our customers. This includes market data automatically collected from multiple external sources, as well as data parsed from user provided documents, using AI models.
This is an entry level position for candidates with some knowledge or experience in commercial real estate (ideally with underwriting or analysis background) and a passion for technology, and offers a great opportunity for a career in a fast-growing startup with many opportunities for growth.
Success in the role will require a self-starter and fast learner, with a passion for solving problems and using data to drive meaningful customer engagements.
- Validation of AI extraction data
- Validation of market data
- End-to-end quality assurance (testing) of the platform
- Assistance in testing of new release deployments
- Assistance in labeling data for AI model training
- Assistance in creating user guides and videos
- Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent (Bachelor’s candidate to be considered)
- Some knowledge or experience in at least one of the following: commercial real estate (preferable), banking, financial services, underwriting, credit analysis, asset mgmt.
- Self-starter with a solutions-oriented attitude
- Excellent communicator
- Adaptable and flexible
Contact: For consideration, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org