LOCATION: EAST COAST
Blooma is the leading AI-powered digital underwriting SaaS platform for commercial real estate. The Client Experience (Adoption) Manager is responsible for expediting time to value in a client’s first 90 days and driving ongoing adoption and engagement throughout the entire lifecycle for our users.
We are looking for a candidate with experience in commercial real estate (ideally with underwriting background), with strong communication skills, a history of helping clients achieve value by driving product adoption, and a passion for technology.
This role will require you to work cross-functionally to ensure Blooma delivers a best-in-class client experience that allows client’s to achieve their objectives by leveraging our industry leading SaaS solution. Success in the role will require a self-starter who organizes themselves for success with a passion for solving complex problems and using data / insights to drive meaningful client engagements.
- Manage onboarding activities, including user training, across a portfolio of client onboarding projects, ensuring a successful and timely completion achieving key milestones to ensure an accelerated time to value
- Drive product adoption and engagement to ensure users achieve business outcomes and value
- Use critical problem solving-skills to build workable solutions in close collaboration with client-facing teams that include (Client Success, Sales, Professional services, and Support) to ensure the client remains on course
- Utilize product adoption data and client insights to drive meaningful engagements
- Effectively communicate technical details and business outcomes to a diverse group of internal and external stakeholders
- Identify and drive efficiency in the onboarding process by developing best practices and process improvements on an ongoing basis
- Become a Blooma product expert
- 4+ years of experience in a client-facing adoption role in a SaaS technology company
- Background in at least one of the following: banking, financial services, underwriting, credit analysis, asset management, or commercial real estate
- Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent
- Proven ability to effectively manage a group of users across a portfolio of accounts and/or projects
- Self-starter with a solutions-oriented attitude
- Excellent communicator
- History of leveraging product adoption data and/or client insights to drive meaningful engagements
- Ability to build client relationships
- Adaptable and flexible