Location: Remote or San Diego, CA
We are currently seeking a talented Platform Engineer to join our busy Technical Operations Team. You will be part of a young and exciting company that is recognized as a market leader in the SaaS space within our Industry. You will need strong hands-on Terraform, AWS, and Kubernetes experience to join our team designing, building, maintaining, and supporting the application platform that our workloads run on. The successful candidate will need to learn and adapt quickly, be persistent and demonstrate “out of the box” thinking. This is a full-time position with possibility for on-call responsibilities for evening coverage.
- Design, build, maintain, and support the cloud infrastructure and supporting services for Blooma’s SaaS platform.
- Design infrastructure as code using Terraform to manage thousands of resources across hundreds of workspaces.
- Architect infrastructure and supporting systems in AWS and Kubernetes.
- Implement and utilize AWS observability, security, compliance, and operations solutions to support Blooma’s SaaS platform.
- Utilize and enhance our observability and alerting solutions.
- Build and support CICD pipelines for Java, Angular, Terraform, Helm, etc.
- Perform operations tasks such as monitoring application performance and troubleshooting issues with production applications.
- Take part in incident response, problem management, and security reviews.
- Write code, primarily in Python, to support automation, observability, and data gathering tasks.
- Proactively research opportunities for enhancing the reliability and security of our platform.
- Reviewing code written by other engineers to ensure it meets standards for quality, security, and performance.
- Collaborating with members of the engineering team to design new features or improve existing ones.
- Proven experience using Terraform to scale effectively in a complex environment.
- Proven experience designing, building, maintaining, and supporting the infrastructure and supporting services for a SaaS platform.
- Experience architecting AWS and Kubernetes solutions.
- Experience implementing and utilizing AWS solutions to support operations, security, and compliance efforts.
- Experience building and supporting CICD pipelines.
- Experience using Python for scripting or automating processes.
- Experience interacting with and troubleshooting APIs using a tool like Postman.
- Experience supporting Java and Angular development.
- Experience with project and service management tools (Jira Software, Jira Service Management, Confluence).
- Experience working with development or in a similar DevOps role.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Great attention to detail.
- Great “can-do” attitude and ability to join a “one for all , all for one” team that loves what they do.
- Must have a US work Visa.
Contact: For consideration, please send your resume to Jason Huling. Email: email@example.com